Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Susan and Matt's food blog, a spot where we share with the world (and by world, I mean the people who hounded us to create a food blog) the various culinary delights we create ourselves and come across.

I'm not entirely sure what direction this blog will take, but really, does it matter? If you don't like it, YOU probably suck, not us. :)

Anyway, I suspect this will be a combination of several concepts.... sharing knowledge, ideas, recipes, critiques, reviews, etc.

About Matt:
I am a 28 year old IT professional (and I think it sucks), who enjoys interesting culinary creations, combinations of unlikely food, and coming up with my own concoctions at home. All of my cooking technique has been acquired through watching my Italian mother cook, reading off the internet, and watching Top Chef. I make up a lot as I go and generally believe that if I enjoy what I'm eating, most other people (who aren't pissy eaters) will as well. I enjoy cooking Mexican cuisine and have gathered a following for some pretty tasty carnitas I make on Cinco de Mayo. I'm a Rick Bayless fan (and live not too far away from him), but then again, so is everyone else now that the Bayless bandwagon has turned massive. I'm sure there will be more, but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment